10-60VDC IN, 56V 70W 802.3bt Gigabit PoE Injector, -40 to +70C Op Temp
The Gigabit compatible TP-DCDC-1256GD-BT is 802.3at/bt compatible high power DC to DC converters/PoE inserters designed for operation in industrial environments. The inserters conform to the new IEEE802.3bt Power Over Ethernet standards for industry compatibility. The PoE inserters supply 56VDC PoE power on all 8 Ethernet wires (4 Pair). They are backward compatible with 802.3at so they will safely power 802.3at and 802.3af devices in addition to the new 802.3bt devices.
The wide input voltage range (10VDC to 60VDC) of the TP-DCDC-1256GD-BT makes these units universal in battery powered applications. The input and output are isolated so they work in a negative ground or positive ground system. They have two DC inputs for connecting 2 power sources, like a primary and backup power source. They have various protections for low voltage, surge, short circuit and overload.
- Input Voltage 10VDC to 60VDC
- 8 wire (4 Pair) 56VDC 802.3bt PoE Output
- High Power Output to 70W
- Dual DC Inputs for Connecting 2 Power Sources
- Gigabit Data Throughput
- Low Voltage Disconnect Feature
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protection
- Industrial Temperature Range -40 to 70C
- 12VDC Remote Power Systems
- 48VDC or -48VDC Remote Power Systems
- 802.3bt PoE 4 Pair Powered Cameras and Radio’s
- 802.3at PoE Powered Devices