Gigabit 18-36VDC IN 56VDC OUT 70W 4 Pair High PoE DC to DC Converter and 802.3af/at POE inserter. For Axis Q60 series PTZ cameras.
The TP-DCDC-2456GD-VHP is a special, very high power, DC to DC converter / PoE inserter designed and qualified for use with Axis outdoor PTZ security cameras, and Cisco's UPOE standards. The DC-DC converter supplies 35W per PoE channel. One PoE channel is using pins 4,5,7,8 and the other PoE channel utilizes pins 1,2,3,6. By directing the power onto separate PoE channels, the device can achieve 70W total supplied power to the end device. The units have separate LED indicators for indicating which 802.3at channel is being used by the client. The RIGHT LED indicates PoE Channel 1 and the LEFT LED indicates PoE Channel 2
The TP-DCDC-2456GD-VHP has been qualified by Axis to be used with many models of PTZ cameras. The unit can be used with any 802.3at device as it will supply 35W to any 802.3at PoE channel detected. If two channels are detected on the client then 70W power will be supplied.
They have two common (-) and two (+) for connecting 2 power sources, such as a primary with a backup power source. They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The input and output are isolated.
- Input Voltage 24VDC (Range 18-36VDC)
- 2 Channel 802.3at 56VDC PoE Output
- High Power to 70W (35W per PoE Channel)
- Dual DC Inputs for connecting 2 power sources
- Gigabit Data Thruput
- Low self-consumption power (<2W)
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protection
- High-Temperature Operation
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed4
- 24VDC Remote Power Systems
- Axis PTZ Surveillance Cameras
- 802.3at High Power Applications.