• Toll-quality voice and carrier-grade feature support: The Cisco SPA8000 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication in diverse network conditions. Excellent voice quality in a demanding IP network is achieved via the advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The SPA8000 is interoperable with common telephony equipment such as voicemail, fax, private branch exchange (PBX), and interactive voice response systems.
• Large-scale deployment and management: The Cisco SPA8000 enables service providers to provide customized services to their subscribers. It can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A highly secure profile upload saves providers the time and expense of managing and preconfiguring or reconfiguring customer premises equipment (CPE).
• Ironclad security: Cisco understands that security for both end users and service providers is a fundamental requirement for a solid, carrier-grade telephony service. The Cisco SPA8000 supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
• Connect up to eight analog devices to your IP network, such as fax, standard phone, or overhead paging system
• Continue to use existing analog phones on your VoIP system
• Excellent for IP Centrex deployments, providing remote provisioning and support for dynamic, in-service software upgrades
• Clear, high-quality voice communication, using standards based voice codec's and quality of service