• Easy to install, and designed exclusively for the Cisco® SPA 500 Series IP Phones
• 15 programmable buttons simplify dialing and call transfers
• Page Left and Page Right keys allow configuration of up to 30 Busy Line Field (BLF), Speed Dial, and Call Pickup per device
• LCD Display
• Two attendant consoles can be linked
The attendant console easily attaches to a SPA500 Series IP Phone, providing up to 30 programmable call pickup or speed dial buttons via two page keys, each illuminating the line's status (idle, ringing, busy, or null) via the busy line field (BLF). Incoming calls can immediately be transferred to the proper location with the push of a button assigned to the extension.
The modular design of the Cisco SPA500DS permits up to two attendant consoles to be deployed, for a total of 30 buttons (60 functions), offering an affordable solution that expands with the growth of your voice network. Installation and setup is just a matter of connecting the supplied bracket and cable to the attendant console, which uses the phone's power supply; no additional power source is required.
• 15 programmable buttons
• Page Left and Page Right keys
• Call transfer
• XML Application
• Speed dial
• Busy lamp field
• One-touch transfer
• Call pickup