The fully manageable US-8-60W UniFi 8-Port Gigabit PoE Compliant Managed Switch from Ubiquiti Networks features 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports in a small form factor offering improved performance and intelligent switching capabilities for expanding networks. In addition to the 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch offers 8 Gbps non-blocking throughput, a 16 Gbps switching capacity, and a 11.9 mpps forwarding rate. It also delivers up to 15.4W of power per PoE port.
Once installed, this UniFi switch can be managed using Ubiquiti's own UniFi Controller software giving network administrators the ability to manage multiple sites from a single interface. Network admins have full access to various Ubiquiti devices within the network with the ability to change operating modes, monitor the status of each device, manage spanning tree configuration, and much more.
- 8 x RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 4 x Auto-Sensing 802.3af PoE Ports
- 8 Gbps Non-Block Throughput
- 16 Gbps Switching Capacity
- 11.9 Mpps Forwarding Rate
- 12 W Maximum Power Consumption
- UniFi Controller Administration Software
• 4 x Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE ports
• Non-Blocking Throughput: 8 Gbps
• Switching Capacity: 16 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate: 11.9 Mpps
• Maximum Power Consumption: 12W
For its total, non-blocking throughput, each supports up to 8 Gbps with a switching capacity of 16 Gbps.
• Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
• Network/VLAN configuration
• Jumbo frame and flow control services
• Network settings
• Storm control setting per port
• Spanning tree configuration
• 802.1x control and RADIUS VLAN
• Debug terminal option for command-line interface
Switch Port Status
• Connection speed and duplex mode
• TX/RX data rates
• Network/VLAN setting
8-Port Managed Gigabit Switches
The US-8-60W is an 8-port gigabit switch with four 802.3af PoE ports. Its auto-sensing PoE ports deliver up to 15.4W of power per port.
The US-8 is a PoE Powered 8-port gigabit switch with PoE Passthrough. Perfect for cleanly adding Ethernet ports where needed, with passthrough to keep your PoE device powered.
The new 8-port models feature Gigabit Ethernet ports in a compact form factor. For its total, non-blocking throughput, each UniFi Switch supports up to 8 Gbps.
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss, with a switching capacity of 16 Gbps.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
|Total Non-Blocking Throughput||8 Gbps||8 Gbps|
|Gigabit RJ45 Ports||8||8|
|PoE Ports||1 PoE Passthrough Port||4 Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE Ports|
|Switching Capacity||16 Gbps||16 Gbps|
|Max. Power Consumption||12W||12W|