- Process All Ports at Line Rate / No Loss
- Up to 10 Gbps Non-Blocking Throughput
- 20 Gbps Switching Capacity
- 150 W Maximum Power Consumption
- Custom Settings per Port
- 2 SFP Ports - Up to 1 Gbps Fiber Uplinks
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at
- 24V Passive PoE
- 14.88 Mpps Forwarding Rate
- UniFi SDN Platform Seamless Integration
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- 8 x Gigabit RJ45 ports, 2 x SFP ports
- Non-blocking throughput of up to 10 Gb/s
- Switching capacity: 20 Gb/s
- Forwarding rate of up to 14.88 Mp/s
- Maximum power consumption of 150 W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Desktop mountable
- Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software (not included) allows administrators to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface.
Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP
The fanless UniFi® Switch delivers quiet yet powerful performance with its 10 independent switching ports. Sharing a total of 150W PoE, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports offer 802.3af/at PoE+ or 24V passive PoE, and two SFP ports offer optical connectivity.
Versatile Port Configuration
Eight Gigabit RJ45 ports offer different power output options: auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE/PoE+ and 24V passive PoE, and two SFP ports provide optical fiber connectivity options to support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
The included Mounting Accessories support any orientation wall-mount and desk/shelf mounting.
Sleek Design and Management
The compact UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop and integrates with the UniFi Controller software for centralized management of your UniFi devices.