Layer 2, PoE switch with (16) GbE, 802.3at PoE+ and 24V passive PoE RJ45 ports and (2) 1G SFP ports.
With 24 auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet ports, the UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 24 Port Switch with SFP from Ubiquiti Networks is capable of providing a stable, reliable network connection to a large number of Ethernet enabled devices. Add in 802.3af/at PoE compatibility and 250W of available power, and this managed PoE+ switch is capable of powering a variety of PoE compatible network components such as access points, VoIP phones, and much more. Along with Gigabit Ethernet connectivity users can connect high speed storage devices to either of the two SFP ports. Once configured, Ubiquiti's own UniFi controller software makes network configuration and management simple as you can mange PoE settings, operation modes, VLAN configuration, storm control settings per port, and much more.
- Process All Ports at Line Rate / No Loss
- Up to 26 Gbps Non-Blocking Throughput
- 52 Gbps Switching Capacity
- 250W Maximum Power Consumption
- Custom Settings per Port
- 2 SFP Ports - Up to 1 Gbps Fiber Uplinks
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at
- 24V Passive PoE
- 38.69 Mpps Forwarding Rate
- UniFi SDN Platform Seamless Integration
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- 24 x Gigabit RJ45 ports, 2 x SFP ports
- 1 Serial console port (reserved for future use)
- Non-blocking throughput of up to 26 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 52 Gbps
- Forwarding rate of up to 38.69 Mpps
- Maximum power consumption of 250W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Rack mountable
- Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software (not included) allows administrators to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface.
Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP
Available with 24 or 48 RJ45 Gigabit ports, the UniFi Switch delivers robust performance, PoE+ support, and intelligent switching for growing networks.
Powerful Enterprise Switch Models
The UniFi Switch delivers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Total non-blocking throughput: up to 26 Gbps for 24-port models and up to 70 Gbps for 48-port models.
Advanced Port Management
Each switch port offers custom settings: port name, PoE, network/VLAN configuration, and operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) - as well as 802.1X Authentication and Radius VLAN support.
Optical Fiber Connectivity
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. For high-capacity uplinks, each 48-port model includes two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps.
Convenient PoE+ Support
The UniFi Switch features auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
The UniFi Switch provides top price/performance value: a full-featured, enterprise-class switch starting at $399 USD MSRP.
The UniFi Switch integrates seamlessly into the UniFi Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform to create a highly scalable, end-to-end system of network devices across multiple locations — all controlled from a single interface.
|Total Non-Blocking Throughput||26 Gbps||26 Gbps||70 Gbps||70 Gbps|
|Max. Power Consumption||250W||500W||500W||750W|