- Process All Ports at Line Rate / No Loss
- Up to 18 Gbps Non-Blocking Throughput
- 36 Gbps Switching Capacity
- 150W Maximum Power Consumption
- Custom Settings per Port
- 2 SFP Ports - Up to 1 Gbps Fiber Uplinks
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at
- 24V Passive PoE
- 26.78 Mpps Forwarding Rate
- UniFi SDN Platform Seamless Integration
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- 16 x Gigabit RJ-45 ports, 2 x SFP ports
- 1 Serial console port (reserved for future use)
- Non-blocking throughput of up to 18 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 36 Gbps
- Forwarding rate of up to 26.78 Mpps
- Maximum power consumption of 150W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3af/at and 24V Passive PoE
- Rack mountable
- Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software (not included) allows administrators to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface.
Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP
The UniFi® Switch delivers robust performance over its 18 independent switching ports. Two SFP ports offer optical connectivity, and 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports offer 802.3af/at PoE+ or 24V passive PoE sharing a total of 150W PoE.
Versatile Mounting Options
The UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall or in a rack.
Versatile Port Configuration
Sixteen Gigabit RJ45 ports offer different power output options: auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE/PoE+ and 24V passive PoE, and two SFP ports provide optical fiber connectivity options to support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
Integration with UniFi Controller
The UniFi Switch integrates with the UniFi Controller software for centralized management of your UniFi devices.
Advanced Enterprise Switching
The UniFi Switch supports 802.1X authentication, dynamic and static VLAN tagging, port isolation, storm control, and guest control.