The UniFi Cloud Key from Ubiquiti Networks combines local network security with convenient remote access. It runs a local instance of the UniFi Controller software, and features single sign-on for remote, secure access to all of your UniFi devices from anywhere in the world. The UniFi Cloud Key is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices, and serves as an ultra-low energy solution, replacing a dedicated server or computer. With plug-and-play installation, simply connect the Cloud Key to a UniFi Switch and remotely access it through any computer connected to the internet.
- Secure UniFi Hybrid Cloud Technology
- Integrated, Stand-Alone UniFi Controller
- Remote and Private Cloud Access
- Plug-and-Play Installation
- RF monitoring and device mapping
- Detailed RF performance analysis
- Band steering support
- Guest portal/hotspot support
Router and Switch Management
- WAN/LAN/VLAN configuration
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- PoE setting per port (device-dependent)
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Monitor and analyze performance of each port
Hybrid Cloud Device Management
Featuring Hybrid Cloud technology, the UniFi® Cloud Key securely runs a local instance of the UniFi Controller software and features cloud Single Sign-On for remote access.
Hybrid Cloud Technology
The UniFi Cloud Key combines the best of local and cloud management: local network security combined with convenient remote access.
Powerful Quad-Core Architecture
The UniFi Cloud Key provides top processing power for centralized device management.
Plug and Play Installation
Instant setup: connect the UniFi Cloud Key to 802.3af PoE and run the UniFi Controller setup wizard.