The Ubiquiti Networks PowerBridge M365 AirMAX 3.65 GHz MIMO Bridge joins two networks together by creating a wireless connection up to 12 miles away. It sports a slim-profile panel antenna that offers a signal gain of 20 dBi and operates on the 3.65 GHz frequency. With Ubiquiti's airMAX technology, it supports the TDMA protocol so you may build a high-throughput network with low latency. In addition, an included mounting kit and PoE adapter allow you to mount the PowerBridge M365 on a pole quickly.
- 3.65 GHz Frequency
- Supports 150+ Mbps Transmission Speeds
- Range: up to 12+ mi (20+ km)
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
- 20 dBi Antenna Gain
- Pole Mounting Kit Included
- Includes PoE Adapter
- Slim-profile panel antenna that provides a wind-loading advantage and improved aesthetics over dish deployment
- Panel antenna design and dual-polarity performance make it suitable for point-to-point (PtP) bridging applications that require a compact form factor
- Features an all-in-one design for easy plug-and-play installation
- Supports TMDA airMAX protocol that enables scalability, high throughput, and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks
- Ubiquiti's versatile airOS firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking
- airOS provides features such as custom wireless settings, bridge or routing configuration and system management services
- Integrated 20 dBi dual-polarity antenna
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
Powerful airOS® Features
Ubiquiti’s versatile airOS® firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking. airOS provides features such as custom wireless settings, bridge or routing configuration and system management services.