Install the 5-Pack of PBE-M5-300 PowerBeam M5 Integrated InnerFeed 5 GHz airMAX Bridges from Ubiquiti Networks into a variety of network configurations including point-to-multipoint, wireless client, or point-to-point and take advantage of enhanced beamwidth technology. The built-in airMAX technology utilizes the Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) signal which breaks down the signal into specified time slots to reduce collisions. As a result, you receive reduced latency, noise immunity, and improved throughput. The PowerBeam ISO directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth, and its integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference.
- Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz Processor
- 64MB DDR2, 8MB Flash Memory
- 5725 to 5850 MHz Operating Frequency
- 11.8" Dish Reflector
- airMAX Technology
- Integrated InnerFeed Technology
- airOS Firmware Technology
- airView for Advanced Spectrum Analyzer
- Innovative Mechanical Design
Improved Noise Immunity
Integrated Radio Design
airMAX Technology Included
• Protocol Support
• Ubiquiti Channelization
• Spectral Width Adjustment
• ACK Auto-Timing
• AAP Technology
• Multi-Language Support
• Waterfall Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
• Waveform Aggregate energy collected.
• Real-time Energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency.
• Recording Automate airView to record and report results.
• Network Map
• Monitor Device Status
• Mass Firmware Upgrade
• Web UI Access
• Manage Groups of Devices
• Task Scheduling
• Metal-plated interior of rear housing enhances RF shielding.
• Built-in mechanical tilt mounting bracket offers ±20° of tilt.
• Convenient pole mounting with a single wrench to mount the PowerBeam ISO on a pole.
• GEOMET-coated fasteners for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
• Dish and brackets made of galvanized steel that are powder‑coated for enhanced corrosion resistance.
• Protective radome shields protect the radio from nature's harsh elements.
The integrated isolator design spatially filters out interference, so the PowerBeam ISO delivers improved noise immunity in co-location deployments.
|Dimensions||325 x 325 x 256 mm
(12.8 x 12.8 x 10.1")
|Weight (Mount Included)||1.203 kg
|Networking Interface||(1) 10/100 Ethernet Port|
|Enclosure||Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic|
|Max. Power Consumption||6W|
|Max. TX Power||26 dBm|
|Power Supply||24V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (Included)|
|Power Method||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h
|Wind Loading||200.2 N @ 200 km/h
(45 lbf @ 125 mph)
|Mounting||Pole Mounting Kit Included|
|Salt Fog Test||IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117),
Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
|Vibration Test||IEC 68-2-6|
|Temperature Shock Test||IEC 68-2-14|
|UV Test||IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F)
Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
|Wind-Driven Rain Test||ETS 300 019-1-4
Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 70° C
(-40 to 158° F)
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Worldwide||5150 - 5875|
5150 - 5250
5250 - 5350
5470 - 5725
5725 - 5850