High-performance 5 GHz Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge with integrated dish reflector. Provides up to 450+ Mbps data throughput. US Version
With tighter beamwidth and a dedicated Wi-Fi radio for management, the airMAX PowerBeam AC 5 GHz Gen2 High Performance Bridge from Ubiquiti Networks offers a more reliable long-distance point-to-point connection. This radio is designed to filter out noise to reduce interference in areas congested with multiple RF signals at a maximum data transfer rate of over 450 Mb/s. Setup is simple thanks to fully adjustable hardware designed to make it easy to adjust the mounting bracket ±20° along with the ability to detach the antenna feed with the push of a button.
- Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
- 5 GHz Frequency
- 25 dBi Gain
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Network Interface
- MIPS 74Kc Processor
- Power, Ethernet, Signal Strength LEDs
- Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic Antenna
- 125 mph Wind Loading / Survivability
- ±24kV ESD/EMP Protection
- Includes Pole-Mounting Kit
Improved Noise Immunity
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic Channel Selection Tool
- Redesigned User Interface
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView Spectrum Analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
- Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
- Signal, Noise, and Interference (SNI) diagrams
- Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
- Constantly monitors environmental noise
- Collects energy data points in real-time spectral views
- Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
In airView, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data: waveform, waterfall, and ambient noise level. airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
The UMobile App provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). UMobile allows you to set up, configure, and manage the PowerBeam 5AC Gen2. It offers the following options once you're connected or logged in to the device:
- Check link status information or the basic configuration settings of the PowerBeam 5AC Gen2
- Change or update the existing configuration of the PowerBeam 5AC Gen2
- Access tools for initial installation and configuration of the PowerBeam 5AC Gen2
- Back up or update the configuration, upload new firmware, reboot the device, reset the device to factory defaults, access the airOS UI in the web browser, or disconnect from the PowerBeam 5AC Gen2
The PowerBeam 5AC Gen2 features a two-mount system that provides adjustment flexibility along both axes for versatile mounting options. The mounting system, coupled with the built-in bubble level, enables quick and easy alignment.
Improved Mounting and Surge Protection
Featuring enhanced protection against power surges, the PowerBeam 5AC Gen2 offers a more robust mount with separate azimuth and elevation adjustments.
Management Wi-Fi Radio
The PowerBeam® AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Improved Mounting and Surge Protection
Featuring enhanced protection against ESD events, the PowerBeam® AC offers a more robust mount with a convenient lifting loop or handle.
Integrated Radio Design
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Plug and Play Installation
The PowerBeam® AC requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
airMAX® ac products offer improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increased throughput performance.
Ubiquiti's airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the PowerBeam® AC features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam AC’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Now with airOS®8
airOS®8 provides powerful features, including airMAX® ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.
|PowerBeam PBE-5AC-Gen2-US Specifications|
|Dimensions||420 x 420 x 230mm (16.54 x 16.54 x 9.06")|
|Weight||2.22 kg (4.89 lb)|
|Networking Interface||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|Enclosure Characteristics||Antenna Feed: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
Dish Reflector: Powder-Coated SPCC
|Max. Power Consumption||8.5W|
|Power Supply||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)|
|Power Method||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Supported Voltage Range||20 to 26VDC|
|Wind Loading||380 N @ 200 km/h (85.4lbf @ 125 mph)|
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Mounting||Pole-Mount (Kit Included)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 70 C (-40 to 158 F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Operating Frequency (MHz)|
|Management Radio (MHz)|
|Worldwide||2412 - 2472|
|US/CA||2412 - 2462|
|Frequency||5 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz|
|Throughput||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||450+ Mbps||450+ Mbps||450+ Mbps|
|Range||25+ km||30+ km||25+ km||30+ km||25+ km|