UISP-ready, 2.4 GHz WiFi radio that can serve as a point-to-multipoint station. US Version
High-performance NanoBeam design at 2 GHz with updated proprietary airMAX ac chipset and dedicated management Wi-Fi for easy UISP mobile app support and fast setup. Excellent solution for a simple PtP bridge or use as a PtMP station (CPE).
Designed for use in point-to-point or point-to-multi-point long-range network configurations, the NanoBeam ac airMAX ac CPE with Dedicated Management Radio from Ubiquiti Networks features a gain of 13 dBi and a power output of 27 dBm. Installation is simple, thanks to the ,Gigabit networking interface and the included pole mount. Once installed, the NanoBeam ac can be managed via the Wi-Fi connection while the four signal-strength LED indicators help alert network admins to the status of the network.
The Ubiquiti Networks NanoBeam ac is compatible with Ubiquiti's own airOS 8 software featuring a plethora of wireless features including selectable channel width, automatic channel selection, transmit power control, and more. Usability enhancements include dynamic configuration changes, instant input validation, detailed device statistics, and more. If that's not enough, network administrators can also take advantage of advanced RF analytics, real-time reporting, and spectral analysis all available through airOS8.
- 13 dBi Gain
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 533 MHz Processor
- Signal Strength LED Indicators
- Dual-Linear Polarization
- Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic Enclosure
- Pole Mount Kit Included
- Improved Noise Immunity
- Integrated Design
- airOS 8 OS & airMAX ac Technology
Improved Noise Immunity
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/40 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/40 MHz
- Automatic channel selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic distance selection (ACK Timing)
- Strong WPA2 security
- airMagic channel selection tool
- Dynamic configuration changes
- Instant input validation
- HTML5 technology
- Optimization for mobile devices
- Detailed device statistics
- Comprehensive array of diagnostic tools, including RF diagnostics and airView spectrum analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
- Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
- Signal, noise, and interference (SNI) diagrams
- Carrier to Interference-Plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
- Constantly monitors environmental noise
- Collects energy data points in real-time spectral views
- Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi
The UNMS app provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). UNMS allows you to set up, configure, and manage the NanoBeam 2AC and offers various configuration options once you're connected or logged in.
airMAX ac Technology
Intelligent QoS Priority assigned to voice/video for seamless streaming
Scalability High capacity and scalability
Long Distance Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links
airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of the proprietary TDMA protocol. Ubiquiti's airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM - a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX. With the use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, 2.4 GHz airMAX ac products support up to 330+ Mb/s real TCP/IP throughput - more than double the throughput of standard airMAX products.
Ease of Installation
• Quick Installation - No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
• Convenient Alignment - The NanoBeam 2AC pivots on its ball joint mount for easy aiming.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Efficient Footprint - The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space. The form factor features the highest gain for its size.
• Aesthetics - The NanoBeam 2AC is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location.
• Versatile Mounting - The NanoBeam 2AC can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
|Dimensions (Mount Included)||189 x 189 x 125 mm (7.44 x 7.44 x 4.92")|
|Weight (Mount Included)||530 g (1.17 lb)|
|Networking Interface||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|Enclosure||Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic|
|Max. Power Consumption||7.5W|
|Power Supply||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)|
|Power Method||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Wind Loading||45.4 N @ 200 km/h (10.2 lbf @ 125 mph)|
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Mounting||Pole-Mount (Kit Included)
Wall-Mount (Not Included)
Window-Mount (Not Included)
|ESD/EMP Protection||± 24kV Contact/Air|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|