With the Instant 802.3af to USB Adapter from Ubiquiti Networks you can connect a variety of Ubiquiti Networks devices to an 802.3af switch. This USB adapter comes fully compliant with the 802.3af network standard and supports a power rating of up to 48V. Furthermore, you can control connected devices through this adapter via your 802.3af switch, configure a backup power source, and keep connected devices protected against ESD and power surges.
- Transforms almost any Ubiquiti PoE (Power over Ethernet) device into a fully compliant 48V, 802.3af-compatible product.
- Works seamlessly with a variety of 802.3af switches for remote power control applications. As you manage and monitor your network, you can conveniently power or power cycle your remote devices using your 802.3af switch.
- For ease of power management, you can centralize the 802.3af switch and power source, and you can include a UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) as a backup. This way your network continues to run even during a temporary power outage.
- Provides an additional ±15kV of Ethernet isolation for built-in protection that lessens the risk of ESD or surge damage to your devices.
- 48 V / 802.3af Compliant
- Power Cycle Remote Devices
- Centralize 802.3af Switch & Power Source
- Additional ± 15 kV Ethernet Isolation
|Dimensions||Ø 30.2 x 95.27 mm
(Ø 1.19 x 3.75")
|Ports||(1) RJ45 Port (1) USB Type A Port|
|Max. Power Input Output||48V, 0.26A 5V, 2A|
|Power Method||PoE (Pairs 1, 2+; 3, 6 Return)|
|Power Supply||48V, 802.3af|
|Supported Voltage Range||48V, 802.3af|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)|
|ESD/EMP Protection||Contact: ±4kV, Air: ±8kV|