- 12 x Gigabit SFP Ports
- 4 x Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- 1 x Serial Console Port
- 32 Gbps Switching Capacity
- 23.81 Mpps Forwarding Capacity
- Included Rack-Mount Brackets
Comprehensive User Interface
- MSTP / RSTP / STP
- VLAN, Private VLAN, Voice VLAN
- Link Aggregation
- DHCP Snooping, IGMP Snooping
- TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1X, MAC Filtering, ACL
- DiffServ, CoS
- Static Routing, Policy-Based Routing
- DHCP Server Functionality
Managed Gigabit Fiber Switch
The EdgeSwitch™ Fiber is an aggregation switch that offers robust performance, low latency, and intelligent switching for growing networks.
For fiber connectivity, the EdgeSwitch Fiber features 12 SFP ports, eight of which also support 100 Mbps. For copper connectivity, the EdgeSwitch Fiber offers four Gigabit RJ45 ports.
Powerful Switching Performance
The EdgeSwitch Fiber offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non‑blocking throughput, the EdgeSwitch Fiber supports up to 16 Gbps.
Advanced Enterprise Switching
The EdgeSwitch Fiber uses a sophisticated operating system that provides advanced switching features, including VLAN tagging and link aggregation, and limited layer-3 features, including static routing and DHCP server functionality.