airMAX Omni 2.4 GHz, 10 dBi Antenna
The airMAX Omni Antenna is a carrier-class 2x2 dual-polarity MIMO omnidirectional antenna designed to seamlessly integrate with Rocket radios (Rocket sold separately). On the right is one example of how the airMAX Omni Antenna can be deployed in a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) network.
The airMAX Omni Antenna provides powerful 360° coverage, 2x2 MIMO performance in Line-of-Sight (LoS) or Non-Line-of-Sight (NLoS) applications.
- 2.4 GHz Operating Frequency
- 10 dBi Antenna Gain
- 360° Coverage
- Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included
- Universal Pole Mount
- Compatible with Rocket M BaseStations
- Seamlessly integrates with RocketM radios
- 360° range
- airMAX Technology: Intelligent QoS: Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming
- Scalability: High capacity and scalability
- Long Distance: Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links
- Up to 100 airMAX clients can be connected to an airMAX Omni
airMAX® 2x2 Omni Antenna
Pair the airMAX® Omni Antenna with a Rocket™M BaseStation for 360° coverage in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks.
Breakthrough 2x2, Dual-Polarity Design
airMAX® Omni Antennas are the first of their kind to feature a patented, dual-polarity omni design.
Powerful Omnidirectional Coverage
airMAX® Omni Antennas provide 360° coverage, 2x2 MIMO performance in Line-of-Sight (LOS) or Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) applications.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
|Frequency||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||3 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz|
|Gain||10 dBi||13 dBi||12 dBi||10 dBi||13 dBi|