UPSPro,12/48V 600W, 4800W Battery, Large Steel Enclosure
The outdoor enclosures are designed for applications that require a backup power source in order to maintain uninterrupted service to customers. The enclosure is powered from 120/240VAC. It is also solar ready so a solar panel (TPSK Kits) can be added as an alternate power source or to extend backup time.
Features include an advanced manageable MPPT batt charge controller to protect against over-charge or over-discharge of the AGM batteries. The charge controller displays battery level, charging/load current, and temp on its embedded LCD display. Charging parameters can be customized in the field if required.
Enclosures have multi ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They have a 12/24VDC thermostatically controlled ventilation fan which turns on automatically when the inside temperature exceeds 40°C.
There is some space inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc. There is a 1U rack mount feature in the enclosure for rack mounting. Equipment runs on battery power which isolates it from power line surges which is a main cause of outdoor equipment failure.
Systems can be configured for 12/24/48V for added flexibility. Various battery storage capacities are available.
- Weatherproof (IP65), UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
- Powered from AC mains power and/or Solar
- Interior space for customer electronics
- Wall/Pole Mounting
- Isolates Equipment from Power Line Surges
- High Quality AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
- Wireless Base Stations/Clients
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Bridge/Repeaters
- Remote Sensors
- Mission critical outdoor power
- Backup Power Systems