Backup System-Solar Ready
- Protects sensitive electronics from damaging power line surges
- Provides 24hour battery backup @ 7W load or 12 hours @14W load
- Powered Over CAT5 Ethernet cable
- 24VDC POE voltage, 12VDC Secondary wire terminal output (unregulated)
- Max 48W Output
The UPSPro™ series outdoor enclosures are designed for applications that require a backup power source in order to maintain uninterrupted service to customers. The enclosure is powered over a CAT5 network cable using Power Over Ethernet (PoE) with a high power PoE Supply/Inserter (included). Inside, the system has a RJ45 connector as DATA/PoE input and an RJ45 connector as a DATA/PoE output which gets connected to the customers POE device. There is also an unregulated 12VDC output on a wire terminal connection. The 12VDC output is capable of 18W and the PoE output is capable of 30W for a total of 48W. The integrated controllers are Solar Ready and can be used with an external 12VDC solar panel up to 140W in addition to grid power supplied via PoE.
Customer electronics operate from battery power so they are isolated from damaging power line surges. The batteries are continuously charged via the PoE input and/or solar power. The solar power takes precedence over grid power when available.
Features include a battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid AGM batteries. Enclosures have multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They are vented to prevent residual buildup of hydrogen gas.
There is a generous amount of space reserved inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc.
- Weatherproof, UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
- Powered over CAT5 cable using Passive POE and/or Solar
- Generous interior space for customer electronics
- Wall or Pole Mounting
- Isolates Customer Equipment from Power Line Surges
- High Quality AGM VR Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
- Wireless Base Stations and Clients
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
- Remote Sensors
- Mission critical outdoor power
- Backup Power Systems