The TPS-12-35W solar panels are high efficiency 36 cell designs with excellent low light performance. The polycrystalline silicon solar cells are laminated with a TPT (Tedlar/Polyester/Tedlar) and EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) bi-layer for high reliability and long life. The cell array is sealed in a heavy duty extruded 6063-T5 aluminum frame with a high transparency low iron tempered glass cover to protect the solar cells from harsh environments; hail, wind, snow and ice. The solar panels are easy to mount because of the aluminum frame design. The wired connections are via a 12AWG x 900mm (36”) outdoor rated cable terminated with MC4 solar connectors.
- Excellent Low Light Performance
- Extremely Reliable. 5 Year Product Warranty. 25 year Solar Cell Output Warranty.
- High Efficiency with High Transparency Low Iron Tempered Glass Cover. Rugged Extruded Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Sealed for Protection from Harsh Environments
- 36” Output Cables with MC4 Solar Connectors for Easy Hookup
- Battery Charging Applications
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Base Stations
- Outdoor Lighting
- Remote Sensors
- Backup Power Systems
- Remote Gates
- Electric Fence