Wireless Remote Monitoring/Control of our 30N, 60N & 60P MPPT Solar Controllers using WiFi. Works with the free mobile app.
The Tycon Solar TP-SC-WiFi wireless adapters are compatible with the following Tycon® MPPT solar controllers: TP-SC24-30N-MPPT, TP-SC-24-60N-MPPT and TP-SC48-60P-MPPT. They connect to either of the two RS485 modbus serial ports included on the MPPT solar controllers. They are powered by the RS485 port so no external power supply is required.
Using a mobile phone with our free Android or IOS Mobile App, a technician can access current and historical readings as well as configure the MPPT solar controllers and control the load on/off manually.
The TP-SC-WiFi must be connected to the same 2.4GHz WiFi access point as the mobile phone in order to make an initial connection. After the initial setup, as long as both the Cloud-Box-M2 and mobile phone have internet access, the status can be monitored remotely.
- Provides Connectivity up to 100m range
- Designed for Select Tycon TP-SC MPPT Solar Charge Controllers
- No External Power Source Required
- Water Resistant, Industrial Temperature Range
- Tycon TP-SC24-30N-MPPT, TP-SC24-60N-MPPT & TP-SC48- 60P-MPPT Solar Charge Controllers
- Remote monitoring and control