The TP-POE-HP-56G-FBN Power over Ethernet Power Source offered by Tycon Power is a quality midspan power source for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide surge protected data-out and power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on all 8 Ethernet pins. The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
The units are autoranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated DC Voltage at the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage. The TP-POE-HP-56G-FBN has an output power of 60watts. The output voltage is 56VDC with load regulation within 5%. The units can be DIN rail mounted.
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5/6 Cable up to 100m
- Built in Ethernet and AC Surge Protection
- Autoranging Switching Power Supply
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Power to 60W PoE Output
- 10/100/1000Mb Gigabit Compatible
- High Temperature Operation to 60C
- DIN Rail Mountable
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems