PoE Converter. 802.3af/at PoE IN. 18VDC or 24VDC (selectable) 24W Gigabit Passive PoE OUT.
The TP-POE-1824G is a unique Power over Ethernet adapter which converts an 802.3af/at 48VDC PoE input into a 18V or 24VDC regulated passive PoE output. The PoE output voltage is external jumper selectable and capable of up to 25W power output.
This part is 10/100/1000MB compatible and has a 24W output.
They accept data-in and 802.3af/at PoE to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and 18V or 24V PoE on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet). They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage.
- Converts 48V 802.3af/at PoE Input to 18V or 24V Passive PoE Output
- Run non-compliant equipment on 802.3af/at PoE switches
- PoE output switchable between 18VDC and 24VDC
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation, 10/100 and Gigabit Ethernet Operation
- Compact size – Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
|DC PoE Output Voltage (+/-2.5%)||18V or 24V (switchable)|
|Overvoltage Protection||22V or 28V|
|Ethernet Interface Speed||10/100/1000|
|PoE Input (IEEE 802.3af/at)||36 - 60VDC|
|Output Current||1A @ 18V 1A @ 24V|
|Output Power||24W Max|
|Ripple / Noise||2%|
|MTBF (MIL-HDBK-217F (40C)||114,669 Hrs|
|EMC Standards||FCC Class B NE55022 Class B|
|Safety Standards||UL1950, CSA 22.2 & TUV EN60950|
|Operating Temperature||-30 to +60°C (-22 to +140°F)|
|Operating Humidity (RH)||5% - 90%|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4”)|