The TP-ESP-71G is a high performance Outdoor Rated Ethernet surge protector / gas discharge lightning arrestor to help protect sensitive equipment from power surges caused by lightning and grid power fluctuations. They protect on all 4 pairs and are compatible with up to 1Gbps Ethernet networks. The surge protectors are an isolated design to further enhance their protection ability by isolating the input and output connectors with 2 KVDC isolation. An added benefit of the isolated design is that they can be used in positive or negative grounded systems. The input is 802.3af/at PoE compatible and also accepts 23V to 59V passive PoE so they can be used in a variety of different applications. Output is 48V 13W PoE with power supplied per Mode B on pins 4,5- and 7,8+. The enclosure is UV resistant and weatherproof. It can be mounted to a pole using tie-wraps or to a wall with screws. Cable feedthroughs offer a cable strain relief feature using tie-wraps.
- 10/100/1,000(1G) Data Rate
- CAT5/6 Compatible.
- 802.3af, 802.3at and Passive PoE Compatible
- PoE and PoE+ Compatible. Output to 13W.
- Isolated Design for Negative or Positive Ground Systems
- Shielded RJ45 Jacks and Weatherproof Housing
- Industrial Strength Operating Range to -40 to 60C
- Powers With 802.3af/at PoE or 23-59V Passive PoE Input
- Over-Current Protected
- Meets UL1950, CSA 22.2 and TUV EN60950 Standards
- Cambium ePMP1000 sync radios
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- Security Camera Systems