Network Lightning/Surge Protector. 1000Mbps Data Rate. LAN/POE 7.5V/70V Clamp Voltage. 5KA Surge
The ESP-1000-POE are a low cost 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) ethernet surge protector to help protect sensitive equipment from surges caused by lightning and grid power fluctuations. They have a full metal body for improved EMI suppression and have integral mounting feet and separate ground wire. They are designed for indoor or outdoor use inside a weatherproof enclosure. The ESP-100 is compatible with POE systems up to 48V. Protection is provided on all 8 CAT5 wires.
The TP-ESP-1000-POE survives many surge events and keeps on ticking.
- 1000Mbps Data Rate
- 7.5V Data / 70V POE Clamping Voltage
- CAT5 and CAT5e Compatible. All 8 pins protected.
- Shielded jacks and full metal housing
- Complies with IEC 61643-21 Standard
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Industrial Control Systems