The TP-DC-1248GDX2-HP is a unique high power PoE injector with Dual 802.3af/at compatible outputs. This means that two devices can be powered from a single PoE injector. The data path between the devices is handled by the injector so no PoE switch is required.
9-36VDC input, provides two 802.3af/at output ports. Provides for powering two PoE devices from a single 12VDC voltage source.
This model runs on 12VDC. The total combined output is up to 42W.
They have two DC inputs for connecting 2 power sources, like a primary and backup power source. They have various protections for short circuit, overload and surges caused by ESD or lightning. The built-in surge protection protects sensitive connected devices from damage due to surges on data and PoE lines. All 8 wires are protected.
The input voltage and output voltage are isolated to avoid any grounding or negative voltage issues.
- Input Voltage 12VDC
- Dual 802.3af/at outputs
- High Power Output to 42W
- Surge Protected to 15kV
- Dual DC Inputs for Connecting 2 Power Sources
- 10/100/1000 Data Compatibility, Shielded Connectors
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protection
- Industrial Temperature Range, DIN Rail Mountable
- 12VDC Remote Power Systems running on batteries
- Power a Camera and Wireless using a single PoE Injector
- Power a Wireless AP and Backhaul using a single PoE injector