EZ-Bridge-LT2+ high power outdoor 2.4GHz 250mW 802.3g/n wireless PtP bridge system. 3 miles range. 100 Mb/sec Thruput. Plug and Play
The EZ-Bridge-LT™ is a high power outdoor 250mW wireless bridge system operating in the 2.4GHz unlicensed frequency spectrum providing real world thruput up to 15 Mb/sec. It complies with the 802.11b and g standards to insure interoperability. The EZ-Bridge-LT™ creates a transparent wireless bridge between two networks up to 3 miles apart with good line of sight. It supports multiple MAC addresses and DHCP across the wireless link. It is the perfect plug and play solution for connecting the networks in two or more buildings, internet access sharing, remote video surveillance or remote network access. Multiple EZ-Bridge-LT™ units can be connected in a mesh configuration to allow interconnecting more than two sites.
With its password verification, MAC address authentication, SSID suppression and advanced WPA encryption, the system provides the best available wireless data security.
Installation is a snap because of the plug and play features which have been built into the system. Just install the antennas and plug in the power supplies. The units will automatically find their peer and create a secure wireless network link. If changes to the pre-configured settings are desired, they can be easily done thru the built-in web interface from any point on either side of the network. There are no drivers or software that needs to be loaded to the computer.
The EZ-Bridge-LT™ comes complete with all the electronics that are needed for a point to point wireless network bridge installation; including 2 powerful 14dBi antennas with built-in 802.11bg high power electronics, Bracket Kits which accommodate pole or wall mounting and Cat5e rated POE (Power Over Ethernet) power inserters. Customer needs to supply CAT5 cabling between the power inserter and the antenna.
- EZ-Bridge LT2+ 100MB 2.4GHz Wireless Point to Point Secure Bridge Pair, 25dBm out and 14dB Antenna for up to 3Miles
- Plug and Play Simplicity, Just Point and Power Up via 12-24V Passive PoE (PoE Injectors incl)
- Layer 2 Transparency, Supports VOIP, VPN, Multiple MAC Addresses and DHCP Across the Wireless Link
- Only 4W Average Power Consumption, Great for Solar Powered Systems
- Conforms to Wireless Standards 802.11gn, Wall or Pole(1-2") Mounting Brackets Included
- High power 250mW electronics and powerful 14dBi antenna provides up to 3 miles operation and up to 15Mb/sec high speed performance
- True plug and play installation. Install and operational in a matter of minutes per side. Non techie friendly.
- 5 point security including WPA encryption to insure best data security available
- Web based configuration tool. No drivers to install and can be managed remotely across the wireless interface.
- Transparent network bridge passes DHCP and supports multiple MAC addresses
- Extended functionality - can also be configured as an access point router/bridge and client router/bridge.
|Data Rates||2.4Ghz 802.11n: up to 300Mbps
2.4 GHz 802.11g: up to 54Mbps
|Standards||IEEE802.11g/n, 802.11a/n, 802.3, 802.3u|
|Power Requirements||Power Supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
EZ-Bridge® : 12VDC to 24VDC Passive PoE Average
Power Consumption: 4W
|Regulatory Certifications||FCC Part 15 / UL|
|RF Frequency Band||2400 ~ 2497 MHz 5100 ~ 5850 MHz|
|Modulation Technology||802.11n: TDMA
|Receive Sensitivity (Typical)||802.11n: -90 dBm
802.11g: -75 dBm
802.11a: -75 dBm
|Transmit Power||25dBm 316mW|
|DC Connector Power Out||Input Voltage @ Max 10W|
|Antenna||2.4GHz 14dBi MIMO Panel Antenna, 35deg Beamwidth, >20dB front to back|
|Operation Mode - Bridge or Router||Point to Point Bridge, Access Point, Access Point WDS, Client, Client WDS|
|Interface||10/100Mbps RJ-45 LAN Port x 2|
|IP Configuration||Static or Auto configuration using DHCP Client|
|Security||MAC Address Filtering, WEP/WPA encryption, Hide SSID in beacons, Layer 2 isolation|
Web-based configuration (HTTP)
|Firmware Upgrade||Upgrade firmware via web browser|
|Antenna Physical Dimensions (LxWxH)||314mm x 187mm x 65mm 12.4” x 7.3” x 2.5”|
|Complete System Weight||3 kg (7 lbs )|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F)|