Take advantage of fast Gigabit Ethernet data speeds with the ER-X-SFP EdgeRouter X from Ubiquiti Networks. This router comes equipped with a total of five Gigabit Ethernet ports with passive PoE support and one Gigabit SFP port for backhaul applications. Each of these ports is configurable for line-rate, Layer-2 switching. Inside the router you will find a 880 MHz dual-core processor along with 256 MB of DDR3 RAM and 256 MB of NAND code storage.
The advanced hardware found inside this Ubiquiti Networks router allows you to leverage the power of PoE. Eliminate the need for power adapters and power the EdgeRouter X with 24 V passive PoE input. You can also utilize the passive PoE output feature to power a single airMAX device.
- 5 x Gigabit Ethernet Data/PoE Outputs
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet SFP Data Port
- Passive PoE Method
- Dual-Core 880 MHz Processor
- 256 MB DDR3 System Memory
- 256 MB NAND Code Storage
- Wall-Mount Compatible
- ESD/EMP Protection
Intuitive User Interface
The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.
Edge Operating System
• VLAN interfaces for network segmentation
• Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
• Firewall policies and NAT rules
• DHCP services
• Quality of Service (QoS)
• Network administration and monitoring tools
• Administrator and operator accounts
• Comprehensive IPv6 support
Configuration by CLI
• For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
• Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
• CLI access through the serial console port, SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface
EdgeRouter X SFP
• 1 x Gigabit SFP port for backhaul applications
• Ports configurable for line-rate, Layer-2 switching
• 130 kpps for 64-byte packets
• 1 Gbps for 1518-byte packets
Advanced Gigabit Router with PoE and SFP
The EdgeRouter™ X SFP combines cost-effective routing performance with the convenience of passive PoE support in a compact form factor.
Versatile PoE Capability
The EdgeRouter™ X SFP supports 24V passive PoE to power up to five airMAX® devices.
At $79 USD MSRP, the EdgeRouter™ X SFP offers a breakthrough combination of value and performance in routing with passive PoE support.
The EdgeRouter™ X SFP features five independent, Gigabit RJ45 ports and one Gigabit SFP port – all six are configurable for switching.
Optical SFP for Backhaul
The Gigabit SFP port provides fiber connectivity to support backhaul applications for carrier-class networks.
EdgeOS™ - Advanced UI
The intuitive, graphical user interface is easy to learn and makes routing features simple to configure and monitor. It includes an integrated Command-Line Interface (CLI) for convenient access to advanced functions.
|Gigabit RJ45 Ports||5||5|
|PoE Input||24V Passive PoE||N/A|
|PoE Output||Passive PoE Passthrough*||24V Passive PoE|