The cnPilot™ r200P – extending the service provider’s indoor reach and streamlining components for a simplified indoor network. Versatile multi-function WLAN access points, offering remote visibility and end-to-end troubleshooting, extend the service provider’s indoor reach. Cloud-Managed 802.11n Single Band router with ATA voice and PoE out.
Simplifying in-home Wi-Fi
Cloud-controlled cnPilot routers simplify ISP roll out of indoor home Wi-Fi. The router incorporates 3 additional functions in one package: Wi-Fi, an ATA to connect telephone and fax, and PoE out for powering up Cambium’s CPEs (subscriber modules).
Remote secure management via cnMaestro controller features monitoring, configuration management, and integrated troubleshooting across Wi-Fi, client devices and Cambium backhaul (when present), reducing the total cost of network ownership (TCO).
SIMPLYFING THE NETWORK
Extending the service provider’s indoor reach and streamlining components for a simplified indoor network. Versatile multi-function WLAN access points, offering remote visibility and end-to-end troubleshooting, extend the service provider’s indoor reach.
backed by Cambium’s cnMaestro™ cloud manager offering end-to-end visibility of the network and customer devices.
- Out-of-the box zero touch onboarding
- Stateful alarms and dashboard views
- Multiple management options available including cloud-based, TR-069, SNMP and an enriched set of RESTful interfaces
the WLAN routers simplify the indoor home network-combing in one box commonly needed functions often put together from different manufacturers.
Single dashboard view and rich statistics ensure rapid root cause detection and issue resolution
- One-click functionality reveals the health of all network nodes related to the problem area
- Troubleshoot end user client connectivity on any WLAN from a single console
- No truck roll required to debug wired or wireless connectivity configurations
Multiple SSIDs and Service Provider (community) SSID’s:
Enables service providers to offer SSIDs across their network as users travel from home, to outdoor public hotspot and to local business / small enterprise or campus. This allows network operators to promote their brand throughout their customers’ daily journeys.
Adaptive Wi-Fi Architecture:
A variety of access architectures have evolved over two decades of increasing Wi-Fi use within organizations. Some have been driven by product limitations; others have been created to meet security or regulatory requirements.
Among the many questions that arise during network design, administrators need to address the following:
- Management – Will the operation benefit more from a cloud-based or on-premises management system?
- Traffic separation – Are the organization’s requirements best served by local breakout of Wi-Fi traffic, or the extra separation of traffic made possible by tunneling user data to a controller?
Many vendors’ solutions lock administrators in to a particular deployment model or network traffic distribution system, but Cambium Networks believes that Wi-Fi network design should conform to the organization’s needs, not the other way around.
Cambium Networks cnPilot’s Adaptive Wi-Fi architecture enables Wi-Fi integration with existing wired network infrastructure and the cnMaestro™ management system provides scalable, flexible management in addition to Wi-Fi controller features.
The Key Architectural Choices Are:
- Where does your user data traffic go? The Wi-Fi AP can bridge it onto Ethernet (also known as local break out). Another option is to tunnel it over an IP-based protocol to a tunnel terminator, which can be a wireless controller or a different third party concentrator.
- Where does your Wi-Fi controller and management system run? Some organizations prefer the convenience of a vendor operated cloud-based management system. Others prefer in-house operation – usually with controllers that can manage tens of thousands of access points. For very small deployments, it can make most sense to configure an AP to perform the duties of a controller.
Regardless of your requirements, cnPilot and cnMaestro offer customizable options for a complete Wi-Fi solution that meets your needs.