The Netonix WISP Switch model WS-26-DC is designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis and extended operating temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
- Manufactured and Assembled in North America
- Standard Desktop / Wall mount
- Optional 19” rack mount kit
- Dimensions 343 mm x 168 mm x 44 mm
- Operating temperature -25 to 55°C
- Serial console port
- Passive PoE current sensors on each port
Managed POE Switch
- (24) 1G POE Copper Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
Designed to receive positive 48V-54V conditioned power.
NOTE: Optional rack mount kit sold seperatly
WARNING: This switches is not designed to operate on negative 48V site, using -48V DC will damage the switch as it does not have isolated input output power.