The Netonix WISP Switch model WS-12-400-AC is designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis, extended operating temperature range, and an oversized power supply for power hungry sites. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
Highest density of PASSIVE POE ports per cubic inch on the market for those small equipment boxes. The only switch line on the market that can deliver 1.5A of 24V or 48V on all 4 pairs (24VH and 48VH). The only switch line on the market that has current sensors on all passive POE ports.
- Manufactured and Assembled in North America
- Standard Desktop / Wall mount
- Optional 19” rack mount kit
- Dimensions W/D/H 330mm x 228mm x 44mm
- Operating temperature -25 to 55°C (-13 to 131° F)
- Serial console port
- Passive PoE current sensors on each port
Managed Passive POE Switch
Wall mount / Desktop / OPTIONAL 19" Rack Mount
110 / 220 VAC 400 Watt Power Supply
(12) Gbps POE Ports
(2) SFP Uplink Ports