Mimosa N5-X12 twist-on, 4.9–6.4 GHz, 12 dBi, Dual-slant 45º, Horn Antenna
The Mimosa C5x is the industry’s most versatile, modular, radio solution with five gain options (8, 12, 16, 20 and 25 dBi).
The ultra-rugged solution provides extended frequency operation from 4.9–6.4 GHz, with best-in-class noise immunity.
Delivering the ultimate in flexibility and value, the C5x is the go-to solution for 5 GHz deployments.
Out of the box, the C5x can be used in PTMP mode, with Ethernet link speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
With the purchase of a PTMP speed feature key, speeds of up to 500 Mbps will be unlocked in PTMP mode.
In order to unlock and utilize PTP mode, with speeds of up to 700 Mbps, a PTP feature key must be purchased.
Integrated Radio with Modular Antenna Options
The C5x radio’s native 8 dBi gain can be increased to 12, 16, 20 or 25 dBi using Mimosa’s modular, N5-X, twist-on antennas,
offering the ease and simplicity of integrated radios, but with so much more flexibility!
Incredible RF Performance
Available with either Cassegrain or horn antenna options, the C5x reduces localized noise and provides immunity from interference with
breakthrough front-to-back and front-to-side performance. Each antenna in the N5-X family is optimized to isolate noise with incredible sidelobe rejection.
The C5x, with its die-cast aluminum metal enclosure, dual pole mounts, and industrial-grade twist-on antenna options,
is custom-engineered to reduce noise, withstand the outdoor elements and stay mounted in harsh wind and extreme weather.
Extended Frequency 4.9–6.4 GHz
To escape the noise, the C5x lets you take advantage of licensed frequencies from 4.9 GHz up to 6.4 GHz, where allowed by local
regulations, including the public safety band in the US. The custom-designed N5-X modular antennas are specifically optimized for C5x extended frequency support.
- Broadband service providers
- Public safety and first responders
- Enterprise and campus building interconnecting
- Multipoint distribution for WiFi, video security and Smart Cities
- Gigabit Ethernet: 10/100/1000-Base-T
- Management Services: Mimosa cloud monitoring and management; SNMPv2 & Syslog monitoring; HTTPS; HTML5-based web UI
- Smart Spectrum Management: Active scan monitors/logs ongoing RF interference across channels with no service impact; Dynamic auto-optimization of channel and bandwidth use
- Security: WPA2 PSK and Enterprise 802.1x, Radius provisioning, COA, DM (from A5); 128-bit AES with hardware acceleration
- VLANs: Per subscriber, VLAN, Q-in-Q, triple tagging, management VLAN
- QoS: Supports 4 pre-configured QoS levels
N5-X12 Antenna Specification
Gain: 12 dBi
Weight: 0.16 kg (0.35 lbs)
Front-to-Back Ratio: 29 dB
Front-to-Side Ratio: 27 dB
Diameter: 76 mm
Depth: 67 mm