This product is an updated of the popular MikroTik CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+. The unit is equipped with dual power supplies built in for redundancy (if one power line fails, the other one will take over automatically). It also comes with a 1U rackmount case and supports a Smart card, allowing you to store your private key for use in all features that support Certificate based authentication. It also includes LCD touchscreen, microSD, and a SFP+ port for 10G connections.
The new updated revision of CCR1009 is here. We attempted to combine all the customer feedback and best practice in CCR device manufacturing that we learned over the last three years, since the first CCR1009 devices were launched.
No switch-chip - the device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing to overcome previous shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize full potential of CPU processing power on those ports.
Combo-port - a single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces - an SFP cage and a Gigabit Ethernet port, allowing you to use any type of connection available to you. It is also possible to switch between both physical interfaces in RouterOS. In an event of disconnect the combo-port provides hardware fail-over feature.
100Mbps SFP support - this is our first device that supports 100BASE-LX/100BASE-SX/100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules.
More throughput - because the ports are now directly connected to the CPU, the new CCR1009 can achieve even higher throughput.
- No Switch-Chip: The device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports, each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing it to overcome the previous shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize full potential of CPU processing power on those ports.
- Combo-Port: A single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces (SFP cage and Gigabit Ethernet port) allows you to use any type of connection available to you. Port also allows to switch from one interface to another, either through software or through the new hardware fail-over feature.
- 100Mbps SFP Support: This is the first MikroTik device that supports 100BASE-LX / 100BASE-SX / 100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules.
- More Throughput: Due to how ports are connected to the CPE, new CCR1009 models can achieve higher theoretical throughput.
1U rackmount, 7x Gigabit Ethernet, 1x Combo port (SFP or Gigabit Ethernet), 1xSFP+ cage, 9 cores x 1.2GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, LCD panel, Dual Power supplies, SmartCard slot, RouterOS L6
|CPU core count||9|
|CPU nominal frequency||1.2 GHz|
|Dimensions||443 x 175 x 44 mm|
|Size of RAM||2 GB|
|Storage size||128 MB|
|MTBF||Approximately 200'000 hours at 25C|
|Tested ambient temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|IPsec hardware acceleration||Yes|
|Number of AC inputs||2|
|AC input range||100-240|
|Number of DC inputs||1 (PoE-IN)|
|Max power consumption||39 W|
|Max power consumption without attachments||34 W|
|PoE in||Passive PoE|
|PoE in input Voltage||15-57 V|
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||7|
|Ethernet Combo ports||1|
|Number of SIM slots||1 Smart card (Mini SIM)|
|Memory card type||microSD|
|Serial console port||RS232|
|Number of USB ports||1|
|USB Power Reset||Yes|
|USB slot type||microUSB type AB|
|Max USB current (A)||1|
|CPU temperature monitor||Yes|
|PCB temperature monitor||Yes|
Certification & Approvals
|Certification||CE, EAC, ROHS|
• (1) CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+ MikroTik Cloud Core Router
• (1) USB Cable
• (2) Rack Ears
• (2) IEC Cords