Model # 4295
Fiber Optic Cable Bulk - 1 Core Aerial Drop Fiber FTTX G657A1 SM 2km Spool
This roll is made of Galvanized Steel to prevent rust.
The length of the spool is 2 Kilometers.
Drop cable for FTTx.Aerial application.Flat type
1.Adopted to outdoor level and vertical distribution.
2.Suitable for connect with communication equipment.
3.Long distance and local area network communication.
- Galvanized steel wire self-support not rust with good tension
- Galvanized steel wire strength member not rust.
- Low smoke halogen free jacket
|Cable construction details|
|Number of fibers||1 Cores|
|Strength member||Material||Galvanized steel wire|
|Material||Galvanized steel wire|
|Cable Mechanical characteristic|
|Installation Temperature range||-25--+80 ℃|
|Operation and transport temperature||-25--+80 ℃|
|Storage temperature||-40-+80 ℃|
|Tensile strength (N)||Long Term||500N|
|Crush load (N/100mm)||Long Term||1000N|
|Min Bending Radius(mm)||Dynamic||30D mm|
SEL-SUPPORT FTTH CABLE LSZH 1 CORE GALVANIZED STEEL WIRE TYPE
- Bend-insensitive singlemode optical fibres.Prysmian Group believes that bend-insensitive optical fibres shouldn’t have to come at the expense of other characteristics. But in addition to the broadly accepted specifications of the world’s most deployed fibre – the G.652 standard single mode optical fibre.
- That’s why Prysmian Group is proud to introduce its BendBright® family: the original BendBright (G.657.A1) and the industry leading FTTH product – the BendBrightXS (G.657.A2&B2).
- BendBright – the world’s first introduced bend improved fibre.
- More than four years in advance of the first G.657.A ITU-T recommendation, the fibre encompasses all the features of Enhanced singlemode ESMF fibre, and provides high resistance to additional losses, thanks to macro and micro-bending – particularly in the 1600 nm wavelength region.
- Prysmian Group’s singlemode optical fibre for FTTH deployment combines excellent low macro-bending sensitivity (G.657.A2 and G.657.B2 compliant) and all the features of regular E-SMF (G.652.D compliant). It permits the use of one fibre type, from the central office to the optical network terminal.
- BendBrightXS is protected with Desolite Supercoatings.
- Bend-sensitivity reduction of, x10 and x100 respectivel – as compared to G.652 singlemode optical fibre.
- Compliance with the most stringent ITU-T G.652.D recommendation.
- Capacity for tighter, high-end specialty operations – with the specialised BendBright-Elite, the G.657.B3, an ultra bend-insensitive optical fibre built on the same platform.
- A trench with a lowered refractive index in the cladding area – preventing the optical field to escape.
- Fully backward compatible and future proof – with no compromise made with respect to the main transmission parameters.
- Can cope with any higher bit rate, higher wavelength operation, and WDM transmission – of any kind, in all standardized bands, that may come with next generation FTTH systems.