EOC‐5610 is a long range outdoor wireless Access Point / Client Bridge that operates in both 5GHz and 2.4GHz frequency. It provides high bandwidth up to 108Mbps with Super Mode (SuperA/G) and features high transmitted output power as well as superior sensitivity. EOC‐5610 extends radio coverage, avoids unnecessary roaming between Access Points and ensures a stable wireless connection while reduces the number of required equipments.
EOC‐5610 provides user friendly interface including user friendly distance control ranges from 1KM up to 30KM and RSSI LED indicator offering real time signal status. It comes with PoE injector for convenient outdoor installation.
EOC‐5610 enforces transmission security with full support of latest encryption mechanism including 64/128‐bit WEP, WPA and WPA2. With 13dBi internal antenna and superior performance, EOC‐5610 makes an optimal wireless solution for both small and large scale projects.
- 5GHz / 2.4GHz It works in 5GHz / 2.4GHz frequency spectrum
- High output power Transmit output power programmable for different country selections
- High Data Rate High speed transmitting rate up to 108Mbps with Super Mode, supports large payload such as MEPG video streaming
- Multifunction application Access Point/Client Bridge/Client Router
- Long range transmitting Transmit power control and distance control (ACK timeout)
- Signal Strength LED indicators have the best transmit and receive signal for traffic communication
- Public wireless solution An AP interface that is especially useful in public areas such as hotspots and enterprise
- Signal Strength Display RF signal strength status shown LEDs of 3 colors, making network build‐up easier
- BSSID Basic Service Set ID, supports 4 MAC address
- QoS(WMM) Enhance performance and density
- PPPoE Point‐to‐Point Protocol over Ethernet at Client Router mode. This function will keep trying when failed or disconnected
- 802.11i WEP, WPA, WPA2 (Encryption support TKIP/AES)
- MAC address functions MAC address filter (AP mode)
- 802.1x IEEE802.1x Authenticator - Station isolation
- Firmware Upgrade Upgrading firmware via web browser, setting are reserved after upgrade
- Reset & Backup Reset to factory default. User can export all setting into a file via WEB
- MIB MIB I, MIB II(RFC1213)
- SNMP V1, V2c