Comtrend's PG-9182PoE is a G.hn Wave 2 Powerline Adapter with integrated PoE. It has two PoE ports, making it ideal for connecting PoE devices like VoIP Phones, PoE cameras, and access points.
G.hn is the latest standard in Powerline.
G.hn continues to improve and develop while older technologies have been abandoned by developers.
Now available with PoE+.
The PG9182PoE has a flexible PoE configuration for a shared 30W budget
2 PoE-capable Ethernet ports.
Connect up to 2 devices into your new G.hn Wave 2 Powerline Adapter.
- RJ-45 X 2
- Flexible PoE configuration of 802.3af x 2 or 802.3at x1
- Power plug
- LED Indicators: Power, Connection, Security
- LANx2, PoEx2
- Buttons: G.hn Pairing, Reset
- Standard IEEE 802.3
- 10/100/1000Mbps BaseT auto-sense
- Auto rate and duplex Negotiation MDI/MDX Support
- ITU-T G.9960 & G.9961 compliant
- G.hn 100MHz MIMO
- Up to 2000Mbps PHY rate
- NDIM support
- Flexible Frequency Configuration
- HTTP Web-based
- AES 128 bits encryption ensures total data security
- 802.1D Ethernet Bridge
- 802.1Q VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- 100-240 VAC 50Hz/60Hz
- Operating temperature: 32°F ~ 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- Relative humidity: 8 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- 5.75in (H) x 2.84in (W) x 1.53in (D, without plug), 2.36in (D, with plug)
- 146mm (H) x 72mm (W) x 39mm (D, without plug), 60mm (D, with plug)
- ITU-T G.hn Standard