Comtrend's PG-9172PT G.hn Powerline Adapter with a Pass-Through Outlet is a G.hn-based powerline device designed to give users a better alternative to connect devices within a home or business network. Using existing electrical wiring and powerline technology, devices can now be connected at wired speeds without expensive rewiring and Ethernet (CAT5e/6) cables. With new G.hn technology, real world powerline performance is significantly improved over current powerline standards. G.hn minimizes the line of interference and maximizes video throughput.
- Delivers better real world performance than standard powerline technology.
- Enhances performance and video streaming using LDPC/FEC (Forward Error Correction) technology.
- Designed to work in high density environments (eg. Apartments, business offices, condos, hotels, etc.).
- Supports an internationally recognized powerline standard (ITU-T) for true compatibility.
- One RJ-45 for Ethernet connection
- One AC Power Plug
- Standard IEEE 802.3u, 802.3ab
- One 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet Port
- Auto Rate and Duplex Negotiation MDI/MDX Support
- Flexible Frequency Configuration
- Data Rate Up to 1200Mbps
- HTTP Web-based Management
- Firmware Upgrade via TFTP
- TR-069 Supported
- AES 128 Bits Encryption Ensures Total Data Security
- One Button Security Set-Up
- Configuration Button for Factory Reset
- 802.1D Ethernet Bridge
- 802.1Q VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- IGMP(IPv4) Snooping & MLD(IPv6) Snooping
- 100-240 VAC 50Hz/60Hz
- Auto power saving mode max 0.5W (in standby mode)
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 Degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: 8 ~ 95% (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions (H)93mm x (W)59.6mm x (D)56/35mm (with/without plug)
- Certifications FCC HomeGrid Forum