Comtrend’s GS-7518 18-Port PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch delivers data and power to network devices in a flexible and optimized solution. The GS-7518 consists of a durable metal casing with energy-efficient ports. Boasting 280 watts total power budget, this series can supply even your most power-intensive devices. The GS-7518 offers cost savings and ease of installation, making it the ideal solution for small scale PoE projects such as deploying security cameras, VoIP phones and access points.
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet PoE LAN Ports
- 2 Combo Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af/at
- PoE Capable Ports: 1-16
- PoE Output Power Capacity: Maximum Output: 30 watts Per Port, 280 watts Total Power Budget
- Switching Capability: 52Gbps Bi-Direction
- IEEE 802.3az Compliant
Expand to a Gigabit Network:
The GS-7518 allows for an easy way to transition your network to a PoE Gigabit network. Gigabit ports are 10x faster than standard ports.
Connect Multiple High-Powered Devices:
Each port can supply up to 30 watts of power. The 280 watts total power budget ensures you always have enough power.
The GS-7518 supports IEEE802.3az for eco-friendly Ethernet function.
Connect & Go:
With no configuration needed, the GS-7518 is plug and play.
- 16 x PoE 10/100/1000Mbps Ports
- 2 x Combo SFP 10/100/1000Mbps Ports
- PoE Power Budget: 280W
- Maximum Output: 30 watts Per Port
- IEEE802.3 10BASE-T
- IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX
- IEEE802.3ab 1000BASE-T
- MAC Address Table: 8K
- Packet Buffer Size: 4.1M, Jumbo Frame: 9K
- Internal Power Supply
- Input: 100-240V AC
- Maximum Power Draw: 330W
- 17.36 x 7.71 x 1.73in (WxDxH)
- 441 x 196 x 44mm (WxDxH)
- Operating: 32~104°F (0~40°C)
- Storage: -40~158°F (-40~70°C)
- Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage: 5% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Two Fans and a Fan Tray
- CE, LVD
- FCC Part15, CE (Class A)