The ES-7201PoE 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch offers a flexible and optimized solution for your small scale PoE deployments. The ES-7201 has 4 IEEE 802.3af & 802.3at PoE compliant ports that have an 80 watt total power budget to supply even your most power intensive devices. This 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch offers cost savings and ease of installation making it the perfect solution for your small scale PoE projects. Its unique power budget display also allows you to know what resources are available with just a glance.
- 5 Gigabit Ports 10/100/1000 base-T LAN
- PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE capable ports: Ports 1-4
- PoE output power capacity: Maximum output: 30 watts per port,
- 80 watts total power budget Switching capability: 16Gbps
- Automatic detection and classification of attached PoE devices
- Dimension: 7×8.7×1.7in (WxDxH)
- Port Functions: 10/100/1000 base-T LAN,
- Ports 1-5 comply with: IEEE 802.3,
- IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az
- Support Half/Full-Duplex operation,
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Support IEEE 802.3x Flow Control. (Full-Duplex mode)
- PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE
- Capable Ports: Ports 1-4
- PoE output power capacity: Maximum output: 30 watt per port 1.
- Support PoE and PoE+. (IEEE 802.3af/at standard) 2.
- Automatically discover the connection of PD device. 3.
- Automatically disable port if the port current is over 720mA. 4.
- Output port power limit will be associated with PD Classification Value.
Power Supply-Internal PS:
- Total Electrical Power: 180W AC
- Input Voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz DC
- Output: +55V: 3.27A (max)
Ethernet Switch Controller Performance
- Switching Capability: 16Gbps
- MAC Address table size: 8K -SDRM for CPU: null
- Packet Buffer memory: 2M bit
- Wire speed on all ports and port options:
- Full-wire speed (full-duplex) operation on all GE ports
- Priority Queue: 8 queues
- Forwarding Mode: Store and Forward
- Flow Control: 1. 802.3x when Full Duplex 2.
- Back Pressure when Half Duplex 3.
- Head-of-line blocking prevention
- Dimension 7x9x1.7in (WxDxH)
- Temperature Operating: 32~104 degrees F (0~40 degrees C)
- Storage: -4~158 degrees F (-20~70 degrees C)
- Operation: 20~80%,
- non-condensing Storage: 10~90%,
- 5 Year Warranty