- 802.11ac Wi-Fi Network Protocol
- 2 x Gigabit LAN Ports
- Dual Band 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Frequencies
- 6 x Internal Antennas
- Up to 1.9 Gbps Wireless Data Rate
- 802.3at/af PoE Compliant
- Built-in Reset Button
- Single LED Status Indicator
- IPv6 Support
- Includes Wall or Ceiling Mount Bracket
With the discreet WAP581-A-K9 Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Point with PoE from Cisco it is easy to expand the reach of an existing network. Supporting the 802.11ac Wi-Fi networking protocol and operating on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies this access point is capable of producing data transfer rates of up to 1.9 Gbps. With data transfer rates this fast it is possible to stream multimedia content, transfer large files, and more quickly and efficiently. With 3x3 MIMO technology this Cisco AP offers multiple data highways to ensure connections are more reliable and traffic flows smoothly. Installation has also been simplified thanks to dual Gigabit Ethernet PoE 802.at/af compliant ports eliminating the need for a dedicated power supply to the AP. Once installed, network administrators can utilize the simple-web based configuration tool and setup wizard to manage nearly all aspects of the network.
- Concurrent dual-band radio support up to 1.3 Gbps on a 5.0-GHz radio and 600 Mbps on a 2.4-GHz radio to make the most of capacity and coverage
- 3x3 MIMO with three spatial streams on both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz allows for maximum performance
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points, without requiring additional hardware
- A two-Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface can enable a high-speed uplink to the wired network and also link aggregation support to increase the overall bandwidth between the two ports
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, help protect sensitive business information
- A captive portal support facilitates highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles
- Simple installation and an intuitive web-based configuration and wizard facilitate fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes
- Support for PoE allows for easy installation without expensive additional wiring
- Sleek design with multiple internal antennas and a versatile mounting kit allows for installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance
- A power-saving sleep mode and port control features help increase energy efficiency.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
- A limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.