Operating on the 2.4 GHz frequency and supporting wireless data throughput of up to 300 Mbps, the WAP121-A-K9 Wireless-N Access Point with Single Point Setup from Cisco makes it easy to extend the reach of an existing network. With a simplified setup process a network administrator can easily deploy multiple access points and with the dedicated configuration wizard the network settings can be easily monitored and managed.
Operating on the 2.4 GHz frequency and supporting 802.11b/g/n wireless networking standards this Cisco access point supports data transfer rates of up to 300 Mbps. Simply attach the WAP121 AP to an existing network via the single Fast Ethernet port and begin distributing up to four separate wireless connections with support for up to 4 SSIDs. Once configured, the wireless connection can be secured using WPA/WPA2/WEP encryption standards along with access control management and rogue access point detection.
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Network Standards
- 1 x Fast Ethernet Port
- 2.4 GHz Operating Frequency
- Up to 300 Mbps Wireless Throughput
- 802.3af PoE Compliant
- 6W of Peak PoE Power
- Supports up to 4 SSIDs
- Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment.
- Support Controller-less technology with Single Point Setup for managing multiple access points
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, protects sensitive business information.
- Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Client bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Elegant, compact design with internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- IntelligentQoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Highly secure guest access enables safe wireless connectivity for visitors.
- Support for IPv6 lets you
|Wireless Frequency Bands
||Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
||-64 to -86 dBm
||13 to 17 dBm
||1 x 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet (RJ45)
||Access Point, Bridge
|Max SSIDs Supported
|Supported IEEE Standards
||802.11e, 802.11i, 802.1d, 802.1q, 802.1x, 802.3af, 802.3u
|DC Input Power
||VDC at 0.5 A
||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
||-4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C
||10 to 85%
||5 to 90%
||4.9 x 4.9 x 1.4" / 12.4 x 12.4 x 3.5 cm
||0.4 lb / 0.2 kg
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||9.7 x 5.8 x 3.2"