The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router combines VoIP services with an internal router for LAN connectivity. Easy to install and use, it works over an IP network to connect analog phones and fax machines to a VoIP service provider and provides support for additional LAN connections.
• Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
• Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
• Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
• Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices, and one fast Ethernet WAN port, and one fast Ethernet LAN port for local home or business network connection
• Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
• Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
Features and Benefits
Toll-quality voice and carrier-class feature support: The Cisco SPA122 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication under a variety of network conditions. Excellent voice quality in challenging, changeable IP network environments is made possible through the advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The Cisco SPA122 is interoperable with common telephony equipment such as fax, voicemail, private branch exchanges (PBXs) and key telephone systems (KTSs), and interactive voice response systems.
Large-scale deployment and management: The Cisco SPA122 enables service providers to provide customized services to their subscribers. It can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A highly secure profile upload saves providers the time and expense of managing and preconfiguring or reconfiguring customer premises equipment (CPE) for deployment.
Outstanding security: The Cisco SPA122 supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
Compact size: Designed for small spaces, the Cisco SPA122 can be installed as a desktop unit or mounted on a wall.
Comprehensive feature set: The standards-based Cisco SPA122 is compatible with Internet VoIP provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding, distinctive ring, and much more to provide a complete, affordable, and highly reliable VoIP solution.
Easy installation and changes: The web-based configuration utility enables quick deployment and easy changes.
Investment protection: Businesses that are growing rapidly can use the solution with other Cisco Unified Communications solutions, providing industry-leading investment protection.
Peace of mind: Cisco solutions deliver the solid reliability you expect from Cisco. All solution components have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy setup, interoperability, and performance.