Cisco SG500X-24 24-Port Gigabit with 4-Port 10-Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch
The Cisco SG500X-24 is a 24 port 10/100/1000 stackable switch with 4 10-Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ modules for expansion. The SG500X-24 switch provides 24 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with 10 Gigabit uplinks, providing a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future. At the same time, these switches are easy to deploy and manage, without a large IT staff.
Cisco SG500X-24 Overview
The Cisco SG500X-24 is a 24-port stackable managed Gigabit Ethernet switch, with 4 Enhanced Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP+) slots and optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, that provides a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future. It offers true stacking, advanced security, quality of service, energy-saving technology (EEE), IPv6, and network features that deliver the reliability and performance needed by demanding environments. The switch is easy to configure and manage with a choice of management tools and is offered with a limited lifetime warranty, including next-business-day advance replacement and one year of technical support. Cisco switches provide the ideal technology foundation at a price you can afford, and in a solution designed to grow with your business.
- 24 Ports
- 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+
Features and Capabilities of the SG500X-24
- High Reliability and Resiliency: Keep your network up and running with advanced redundancy and availability features that reduce downtime and improve network resiliency so your business never slows down.
- Strong Security: Advanced security features protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off your network.
- Power-Efficient: A variety of power-saving features across all models provide one of the industry's most extensive energy-efficient switching portfolios.
- Simplified Network Setup and Operations: Intuitive browser-based tools, auto-configuration and discovery, and true stacking make theses switches easy to use and manage, and simplify day-to-day network operations.
- Peace of Mind: These switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, including next-business-day advance replacement (where available).