The SG300-52P 50-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Managed PoE+ Switch from Cisco provides a reliable foundation for your business network. It delivers the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect sensitive data and optimize network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Setting up and the usage of the Cisco SG300-52P is a breeze and it provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
The Cisco SG300-52P has the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security and wireless technologies. At the same time, it is simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network service your business requires.
- 50 x 10/100/1000 Ports
- 48 x PoE+ Ports with 375 W Power Budget
- 2 x Combo mini-GBIC Ports
- QoS Support
- IPv4 / IPv6 Support
- Advanced Security Management
- Auto Voice VLAN Capabilities
- Mac, Windows, Linux Compatible
Secure Desktop Connectivity
Power Over Ethernet
Secure Wireless Connectivity
Highly Secure Guest Connectivity
High Performance and Reliability
Fast, Easy Setup and Configuration
• Embedded security to protect management data traveling to and from the switch and encrypt network communications.
• Extensive access control lists to restrict sensitive portions of the network from unauthorized users and guard against network attacks.
• Guest virtual LANs to let you provide Internet connectivity to nonemployee users while isolating critical business services from guest traffic.
• Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X port security to tightly limit access to specific segments of your network.
• Security mechanisms such as, Bridge Protocol Data Unit Guard and broadcast/multicast/unknown unicast storm control, protect the network from invalid configurations or malicious intent.
• Secure Core Technology helps ensure that the switch will receive and process management and protocol traffic no matter how much traffic is received.
IP Telephony Support
Advanced Network Management Capabilities
• Static routing/Layer 3 switching between VLANs: This capability allows you to segment your network into separate workgroups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance. As a result, you can manage internal routing with your switch and dedicate your router to external traffic and security, helping your network runs more efficiently.
• IPv6 support: As the IP network addressing scheme evolves to accommodate more devices, you can make sure that your network is ready. The Cisco SG300-52P switch provides native support for IPv6, the newest version of the Internet Protocol, as well as the previous IPv4 standard. As a result, you will be able to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade.
• Dual image support: With the ability to maintain dual images of your switches, you can perform software upgrades without having to take the network offline and without worrying about an outage during an upgrade.
• Remote management: Using Simple Network Management Protocol, you can set up and manage all switches and other Cisco devices in your network remotely, instead of having to directly connect to them.
Optimal Energy Efficiency
• The latest application-specific integrated circuits, using low-power 65-nanometer technology (these chipsets allow for lower power consumption and thinner, more efficient designs).
• Embedded intelligence to adjust signal strength based on cable length.
• Fanless design which reduces power consumption, increases reliability and provides quieter operation.
Peace of Mind and Investment Protection
• Cisco Small Business Investment Protection program, which lets you upgrade your Cisco SG300-52P switch to another Cisco Small Business or Cisco Catalyst switch in the future and receive credit for the value of the switch (available only in the United States and Canada).
• Rigorous testing to help ensure easy integration and compatibility with other Cisco networking and communications products, including the complete Cisco Small Business portfolio.