The Cisco SG250-08-K9-NA Switch is an 8-port Gigabit that delivers network connectivity and reliability for all businesses, without complexity. You can deploy and configure a complete business network in minutes with Smart Network Application, FindIT Network Manager, and Network Plug and Play (PnP) support. Energy-efficient capabilities are embedded, including energy detect and Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE); all provide an eco-friendly and cost-effective solution without compromising performance.
This switch is part of the Cisco small and midsize business portfolio and is an affordable smart switch equipped with security, performance, and ease of use to help build a solid business network.
- Unit dimensions (W x H x D): 160 x 30 x 128 mm (6.3 x 1.18 x 5.04 in)
- Unit weight: 0.54 kg (1.19 lb)
- MTBF at 50°C (hours): 1,305,509
- 8 10/100/1000 ports (Port 8 with PoE+ power input support)
- Switching capacity in gigabits per second (Gbps): 16.0
- Capacity in millions of packets per second (mpps) (64-byte packets): 11.90
- Power option: 1 x PoE uplink | 1 x PoE+ uplink | AC Power
- Can switch be powered with uplinks? Yes
- Total system ports: 8 Gigabit Ethernet
- Packet buffer: 12 Mb