The Cisco 200 Series is a series of affordable smart switches that combine powerful network performance and reliability with the essential network management features you need for a solid business network. This expandable Gigabit Ethernet switch with 48 10/100/1000 ports, 2 combo mini-GBIC ports, and PoE support on 48 ports provides basic management, security, and quality-of-service (QoS) features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. And with an easy-to-use web user interface, Cisco Discovery Protocol, and Cisco Smartports, you can deploy and configure a rock-solid business network in minutes.
Cisco 200 Series Gigabit Switch SG200-50FP Overview
Cisco 200 Series switches can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive. Cisco 200 Series switches work with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. Employees can work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are. With their security features, Power over Ethernet (PoE), Auto Smartports, VLAN, and QoS, these switches are the perfect foundation to add business-grade wireless to a network.
The Cisco 200 Series provides QoS features to enable you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions - such as IP telephony and video surveillance - onto a single Ethernet network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses, and Cisco 200 Series switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other vendor products.
- Capacity in Millions of Packets per Second (mpps) (64-byte packets): 74.41
- Switching Capacity in Gigabits per Second (Gbps): 100.0
- Power Dedicated to PoE: 375W
- Number of Ports That Support PoE: 48
- Power Savings Mode: Short reach plus Energy Detect
- Power Consumption: Worst Case 110V/0.749A/76.4W 220V/0.412A/78.3W
- Heat Dissipation (BTU/hr): 267.2
- Total System Ports: 50 Gigabit Ethernet
- RJ-45 Ports: 48 Gigabit Ethernet
- Combo Ports (RJ-45 + SFP): 2 Gigabit Ethernet combo
- Packet Buffer: 2 @ 8 Mb
- Power: 100V-240V 47-63 Hz, internal, universal 100V-240V, 50V/7.5A, 12V/7.5A, 50-60 Hz
- Acoustic Noise: 42.1 dB at 30°C 55.9 dB at 50°C
- Cisco 200 Series Smart Switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF) included
- Quick-start guide