The SG200-26FP 26-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit PoE Smart Switch from Cisco lets you achieve business-class network security and performance at an affordable price. It provides an ideal solution when you require a reliable solution to share network resources and connect computers, printers and servers.
- 24x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Supports Up to 24 PoE Ports
- 2 x Combo mini-GBIC Ethernet Ports
- QoS Support
- IPv4 / IPv6 Support
- Auto Voice VLAN Capabilities
- Advanced Network Management
The Cisco SG200-26FP smart switch provides basic management, security and quality-of-service features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. And with an easy-to-use web user interface, Cisco Discovery Protocol and Cisco Smartports you can deploy and configure a rock-solid business network in minutes.
High-Speed Desktop Connectivity
Secure Wireless Connectivity
Easy Configuration and Management
• Cisco Discovery Protocol that simplifies setup by discovering all connected Cisco devices and allowing them to share information.
• Cisco Smartports technology that automatically configures switch ports for different connected devices (PCs, IP phones, wireless access points) based on pre-tested Cisco best practices.
• Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility that works through a simple toolbar on the user's web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products.
Performance and Reliability
IP Telephony Support
• Automatic power down on Gigabit ports when a link is not active.
• Embedded intelligence to adjust power based on cable length.
Additional Gigabit Ethernet Ports
Peace of Mind and Investment Protection
• Cisco Small Business Investment Protection Program, which lets you upgrade your Cisco SG200-26FP switch to another Cisco Small Business or Cisco Catalyst switch in the future and receive credit for the value of the switch (available only in the United States and Canada).
• Rigorous testing to help ensure easy integration and compatibility with other Cisco networking and communications products, including the complete Cisco Small Business portfolio.