The Cisco RV042 Dual WAN VPN Router delivers highly secure, high-performance, reliable connectivity - to the Internet, other offices, and employees working remotely - from the heart of your small business network. This proven router provides the performance and security you need to help keep your employees, and your business, productive.
The Cisco RV042 enables two connections, either to a single service provider, with load balancing to improve performance, or to different providers to support business continuity. High-capacity virtual private network (VPN) capabilities let multiple offices and dozens of employees access the information they need from anywhere, just as securely as if they were working at your main office.
To further safeguard your network and data, the Cisco RV042 includes business-class security features and optional cloud-based web filtering. Configuration is a snap, using an intuitive, browser-based device manager and setup wizards.
- Product Description Cisco Small Business RV042 Dual WAN VPN Router - router - desktop
- Device Type Router - 4-port switch (integrated)
- Enclosure Type Desktop
- Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Performance NAT throughput : 100 Mbps ¦ VPN throughput (IPSec) : 59 Mbps
- Capacity IPSec VPN tunnels : 50 ¦ PPTP VPN tunnels : 5 ¦ QuickVPN tunnels : 50
- Network / Transport Protocol PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, DHCP, Bonjour, DDNS
- Routing Protocol RIP-1, RIP-2, static IP routing
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS
- Features Firewall protection, switching, DMZ port, routing, NAT support, VPN support, PAT support, load balancing, VLAN support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), content filtering, Quality of Service (QoS), IPv4 support
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, UPnP
- Power DC 12 V 1 A
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.1 in x 7.9 in x 1.5 in
- Weight 1.3 lbs
- Localization United States
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty