The ePMP™ Force 190 provides up to 200 Mbps throughput and low latency with a high gain antenna in a compact design.
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with its highly compact packaging.
- The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of trafficpriority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
- This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
- Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
|ePMP Force 190 Specifications|
||Configurable on 5 MHz increments
||4910 - 5970 MHz, 4.9 only for ROW
||5 | 10 | 20 | 40 MHz
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer
||10/100 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
||IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping
||HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH
||802.1Q with 802.1p priority
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20MHz Channel
||MCS0 = -92 dBm to MCS15 = -68 dBm (per branch)
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40MHz Channel
||MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS15 = -65 dBm (per branch)
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)
||MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)
||Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Address, Broadcast, Multicast and Station Priority
|Transmit Power Range
||-15 to +27 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)
||1 Joule Integrated
||-30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)
||125 km/hour (78 mi/hour)
||1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)
|Dimensions (Dia x Depth)
||35 cm x 28 cm (13.5 in x 11.2 in)
|Pole Diameter Range
||3.8 cm – 6.4 cm (1.5 in – 2.5 in)
||8 W Maximum, 5 W Typical
||12 to 30 V
||128-bit AES (CCMP mode)
|Industry Canada Cert
||5 GHz EN 302 502 v1.2.1
5 GHz: EN 301 893 v1.7.1