Cambium's PTP 550 is a Point to Point Gigabit throughput solution based on 802.11ac Wave2 operating in the 5GHz wireless space. It addresses the gigabit capacity need for high speed backhaul solutions for mid range and long range applications up to 122 miles. The PTP 550 comes with IP66/67 Metal enclosure, which protects the radio from extreme condition and solar radiation. The PTP 550 provides an accurate and reliable way to install the radio using GUI e-alignment on the radio.
Using efficient channel bonding, each channel can have independent channel bandwidth that provides for flexibility in channel selection, band selection and address throughput requirements. Using two 80 MHz channel the PTP 550 achieves 1.36 Gbps.
Dynamic Spectrum Optimization (DSO) enables to continually scan the band for low interference channels. With DSO, Cambium PTP 550 systems are constantly optimizing the channel of operation to maximize link reliability and performance. Based on environment the PTP 550 can be set to move or search better spectrum. As a result, customers can get more throughput with limited spectrum, even the most challenging environments.
iOFDM (intelligent Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) transmits over 256 sub-carrier and results in high resilience to multi-path interference.
• 5.150 GHz to 5.850 GHz
• Targeted for 1.36 Gb/s with Channel Bonding
• Spectrum Analyzer
• SFP Port
• ARQ Protocol
• Adaptive Modulation: QPSK to 256 QAM
• Dynamic Spectrum Optimization (DSO) hardware ready
• Power Output & Antenna Gain: Up to 27 dBm @ BPSK, 23 dBm at 256 QAM
• TDD Sync capability
• cnMaestro™ support
• FIPS-197 128 bit AES encryption
• RF Bands: Wide-band operation 5.150 to 5.950 GHz (Allowable frequencies and bands are dictated by individual country regulations)
• Channel bandwidth: 2x 20/40/80 MHz
• Spectral Efficiency: 8.5 bps/Hz maximum
• Maximum Transmit Power: Up to 27dBm
• Range: 122 Miles
• Security: 128--bit AES Encryption
• Dust-water intrusion protection: IP66 and IP67
• Win speed survival: 200mph
• Power consumption: 30W
1 x PTP 550 Radio
1 x AC Power
1 x Mounting Bracket
1 x Quick Installation Guide
1 x Line Cord