The versatile airMAX AM-V5G-TI Titanium Sector Advanced RF Isolation Variable Beamwidth Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks is designed to work seamlessly with the Rocket M5 and Rocket M5 Titanium radios. Ubiquiti has even built an integrated Rocket radio mount built right into the back of the antenna. The antenna also features a custom-designed Protective Shroud that helps to shield your Rocket radio from the elements. It has a 5.45 to 5.85 GHz frequency range.
The airMAX Titanium Sector is highlighted by its variable beamwidth configuration, which enhances scalability and streamlines inventory. The configuration setting options include 60°, 90°, and 120°. The antenna is outfitted with dual weatherproof RP-SMA connectors and it can withstand wind speeds up to 125 mph. The antenna is highly resistant to noise interference in co-location deployments as well. For added installation convenience, a Pole Mount Kit is included with this antenna.
- Carrier-Class 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation
- Works Seamlessly with Rocket M5 Radios
- 5.4 to 5.8 GHz Frequency Range
- Adjustable Beamwidth Configuration
- Reduced Co-Location Interference
- Equipped with Built-In Rocket Mount
- Custom-Designed Protective Shroud
- Pole Mount Kit Included
Advanced Carrier-Class PtMP BaseStation Antenna with Adjustable Beamwidth Configuration
Easily Mount & Protect Your Rocket
Increased Performance When Paired with a Rocket M5 Titanium
Reduced Co-Location Interference
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The innovative airMAX® Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction and 2x2, dual-polarity performance.
Reduced Interference, Higher Gain
Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX® Sector Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
RF Isolation and Beamwidth Options
The versatile airMAX® Titanium Sector models feature advanced RF isolation and adjustable beamwidth options: 60°, 90° or 120°.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
Installing the airMAX® Titanium Sector
|Frequency||900 MHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||3 GHz|
|Gain||13 dBi||15 dBi||16 dBi||60°: 17 dBi
90°: 16 dBi
120°: 15 dBi
|Frequency||5 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz|
|Gain||16 dBi||17 dBi||60°: 17 dBi
90°: 16 dBi
120°: 15 dBi
|19 dBi||20 dBi|
|Gain||60°: 21 dBi
90°: 20 dBi
120°: 19 dBi
- airMAX® Sector Antenna Datasheet
- airMAX® Titanium Sector Antenna Datasheet
- Aire.EC Case Study
- Enforta Case Study
- Volvo Ocean Race Case Study
- airMAX® Sector AM-5G16-120 / AM-5G17-90 Quick Start Guide
- airMAX® Titanium Sector Antenna AM-M-V5G-Ti Quick Start Guide
- airMAX® Titanium Sector Antenna AM-V2G-Ti Quick Start Guide
- airMAX® Titanium Sector Antenna AM-V5G-Ti Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-2G15-120 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-2G16-90 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-3G18-120 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-5G19-120 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-5G20-90 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-9M13 Quick Start Guide